Louis Vuitton Zippy Coin Purse Monogram Empreinte in Orient. (wow, what a mouthful!)
::why this wallet::
Originally, I wanted to find a cherry red wallet, but once I set my eyes on this blood orange zippy, I almost immediately changed my mind. I decided to keep looking in case I found something else, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. In the past few months I've gone to see this particular zippy a couple of times at the LV store (sounds like a stalker, right?) At my lowest point, I've tried to find replacement and have made a few purchases along the way hoping that they would satisfy me. But before I knew it, this was the only thing on my mind. Despite eM's disapproval, I just had to have it. On June 10th, I finally bite the bullet and purchased this beauty on their website.
::on the outside::
The leather feels really nice and durable with its gold metal hardware complementing the red leather beautifully. Overall, I find this a very elegant piece that is both simple and captivating at the same time.
::on the inside::
I am delightfully surprised at how much fits in such a compact wallet. There are 4 credit card slots, 2 pockets, 1 business card slot in the middle and 2 large compartments. In my case, I am able to fit 8 credit cards/id cards, a couple of folded bills, some coins, my car insurance paper and still have room for receipts and transit tokens.
::the question::
Is it worth the $700CAD price tag that it came with? Unfortunately, I cannot answer it honestly right now since I've only had this for about a week and I am still in my love-struck phase. As of now, I've really enjoyed this pop of colour in my purse and the smile it brings to my lips every time I see it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment