I got my hair coloured earlier this month and thought I'd share some pictures since I love it so much. I picked something unique that would still be office appropriate yet not quite tamed. In the right light, this colour is extremely vibrant <3
::why::
I've adored purple hair ever since I got mine dyed for cos-playing Psylocke at Fan Expo one year. However, I've had to wait some time until I could do it again, one of the reason being my wedding and another is that my hairstylist simply refused to do it until she thought that my hair was healthy enough.
::the process::
I had to endure 6 hours at the salon so that the shade I want would turn out (which is another reason why this had to wait for so long, it always eats up your day.) To get the effect that I want my hair had to be sectioned off and bleached, a slightly longer process since I have thick hair and lots of it. When the bleaching is done, the colour is applied and we wait for the colour to set. Alas, after it is washed the colour is then locked and you get this gorgeous electric purple :)
::my thought::I would do my hair this colour in a heart beat! I've gotten lots of compliments from strangers on how lovely this is, yet I've had people not noticing this until a couple days later (mostly male coworkers~) This particular shade managed to be both fun and work appropriate~~ :)
::question::
What's your current hair colour and why?



No comments:
Post a Comment