Friday, 24 October 2014

Meet Arnold

::the story::
This adorable teddy bear bag charm was one of the lovely present I received for my birthday this year.  His name is Arnold.  It was love at first sight when I saw him a couple months ago at the store while shopping for my sister-in-law's bridal shower gift.  I would have bought it on the spot, but I didn't have enough cash, so I figure I would go back another time to get it.  However, after weeks and months, I wasn't able to.  At first, my husband told me he didn't like it and thought I shouldn't buy it, and then we got too busy and never had the chance to go back.  On my birthday, my mom-in-law surprised me. As it turns out, she went there the next day after I saw him and bought it for me!  My husband knew all along and had to come up with excuses for me to not buy it and not go to the store with me for it. 
::details::
  • he's made of Alcantara (artificial substitute suede leather)
  • bedazzled with Swarovski crystal on ears, eye, hand, foot and has a mesh necklace with a Swarovski medallion
  • lastly, the key ring and hook are made of stainless steel 
::the 10 days verdict::
So far, Arnold has no trouble with any of the big bags I own. He blends in well with the black, red and even brown purses that I use and yet his sparkling personality really stands out.  This weekend I plan to use him on smaller bags, so will see how well he does with them, but I'm confident they'd get along fine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment