Monday, 27 October 2014

What's in my weekend bag: Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini

::the story::
Like most girls, I am always curious about what is in other people's bag and I thought it'd be nice to share with you what is in my weekend bag, featuring my Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini in blood orange.  This is my first RM bag and I was very surprised at how much this little bag could hold, I was so excited that this ended up being the bag I brought with me to the Big Apple :)

::features::
  • made of saffiano leather (is sturdy and holds shape well, however, also makes it a little heavy)
  • adjustable straps (20" drop)
  • silver hardware with clasp closure (but also magnetic as well, so if you don't want to lock it, you won't have to worry about it 'flinging' open on its own.)
  • is separated into two major compartments 
  • has a small card holder pocket on the inner section 
  • one external flap pocket (with magnetic closure)
My essentials fitted nicely in the bag making it super easy to spot and grab what I need when I need it (not 10 minutes later.)

** Note my phone was in the empty space beside my wallet where the little black Lancome pouch is, I was using it to take these pictures :) Current phone is the Nokia Lumia 1020 with 41MP.

::in the small card holder::
  • RM card and business card to a pub
  • pack of Stim-U-Dent
::in first compartment::
  • Louis Vuitton Zippy Coin Purse Monogram Empreinte in Orient
  • Lancome pouch with medicine, nail filer, Gum Soft-Picks and lotion sample
::in second compartment::
  • Refresh Ultra eye drops
  • Pilot fine pen in blue
  • loose hair ties
  • Palladio Rice paper in Natural
  • Caudalie Hand and Nail cream
  • Camellia paper folder (holding some reward cards, gift cards and receipts)
  • hand sanitizer (I got from Food and Wine Show a couple years ago)
  • Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia eau de perfum rollerball
::louis vuitton damier azur cles::
  • loose change/coins/TTC tokens
  • guitar pick made from a used Uno's promo card
  • pen shaped like a cigarette
  • Starbucks coupons
  • attached: home keys, hair tie and Swiss army USB 64 GB
::in black velvet pouch::
  • Chanel Coco Shine in 54 Boy
  • Nars Dolce Vita
  • Bobbi Brown Pink Sugar Lip gloss
::in external flap::
  • Moleskine pocket cahier journal in pebble grey
Oh yes... and finally, as I've said in my previous post Arnold was going to tag along my smaller purse and he did.  Thanks for reading and if you don't mind, post your link/picture/description below so that I may check them out (yes, I'm nosy!)  Have a lovely Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment