::quick post about my mini sephora haul::
I received Sephora gift cards for Christmas last year and was finally able to use them during my recent trip to Atlanta. As I've kind of fallen off the makeup wagon, so instead of trying 'brand new' products, I purchased items that have been on my bucket list.
::dior - crème de rose smoothing plumping lip balm::This much coveted balm seems to be a must-have for many YouTube makeup gurus and bloggers and since a girl can never have enough balm, I decided to finally find out what the hype is all about.
::anastasia beverly hills - brow wiz in medium brown::
Always on the lookout for a good brow product, I picked with another coveted item loved by the majority of the beauty community.
::sephora favourites - spray of sunshine fragrance sampler for her::
This was an impulse buy, I saw this sampler at checkout and took it to the cashier with me.
I forgot to take a picture, but I also claimed the Marc Jacobs Fragrance DOT rollerball the same day I purchased the samplers. Afterall, I'm not flying 1500 miles to the states to claim it :)
::question::
Any products you could recommend me trying?




No comments:
Post a Comment