Wednesday, 6 August 2014

TOTD: Colourful dotted toes

::the story::
My cousin and I needed some girl time, so we decided to paint our toes and try out her dotting tools. I think we did all right for our first attempt. :) on my toes are some lovely Kate Spade shades. They apply surprisingly easy and smooth.
Top: Sally Hansen in Sun Kissed and Mint Sorbet, Kate Spade in Sea Foam Swirls, and one more colour I forgot the name or brand...
Bottom: Kate Spade nail polish in Watermelon Fingers, Sea Foam Swirls, Solar Orange, and Yellow Cockatoo

::thoughts::
Applying nail polish can be frustrating, but when you're doing it with awesome company it can be super enjoyable and rewarding.  Since summer is almost over, I think it was a good idea to go for these brighter shades to try and extend this summer just a bit more.  Overall, I felt that the dotting tools are not a necessity, but they were definitely a nice addition to any nail polish lover's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment